Terms and Conditions of sale
- “Libra Drinks Wholesale Ltd is a supplier to Trade only customers and does not sell direct to the public”
- All prices exclude VAT
- All products are offered subject to availability
- Prices quoted are subject to brand owner and duty increases from time to time. Libra Drinks Wholesale Ltd (the “Company”) will endeavour to inform customers of these increases at all times however from time to time this may not always be possible.
- All products are offered on a strictly cash on delivery or pre-payment basis.
- As a condition of opening an account with Libra Drinks Wholesale Ltd, you accept that we may make searches against you, the applicant entity and (as appropriate) each of the principals, officers, partners or members of the applicant entity (together “Principals”) at credit reference agencies who will supply us with credit information. By signing above, you consent to such searches being carried out on you, the applicant entity and each Principal and to us holding copies of such information.
- We may terminate this contract or suspend further deliveries under this contract (without notice or any liability to you) if you become unable to pay your debts as they fall due, or any steps being taken with a view to appointing an administrator or similar, in respect of debts unsettled.
- Retention of Title:
All goods remain the property of the Company until paid in full. In the event of sale of the goods by the customer prior to payment, the customer shall hold the proceeds of the sale as the trustees for the Company in such a way as to be identifiable as the property of the Company.
Where it is not possible to identify the specific goods then we reserve the right to claim for all monies outstanding.
- All goods must be examined on delivery and claims or breakages or loss must be notified at the point of delivery. The Company will not accept responsibility for any breakages or loss after the goods have been signed for.
- All equipment installed by representatives of Libra Drinks Wholesale Ltd remains the property of the Company unless transferred to the Customer by separate agreement. Libra Drinks Wholesale Ltd reserves the right to recover the equipment and all costs associated with its recovery in the event of termination of this contract.
- Container deposits. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all returns of empties carrying deposits are clearly marked on the delivery note. Credit will not be given for subsequent claims unless noted on the delivery note.
- Best Before Dates. The Company will not knowingly supply products within the time periods set out below without prior consultation with the customer:
Cask Beers 7 days
Keg Beers 10 days
All packaged items 30 days
- By purchasing from the Company you agree that you are not breaching any 3rd party tie.
- All orders will be subject to a £1.00 delivery charge.
- Any items purchased and returned on a “sale or return basis” will attract a 10% return fee. A maximum of 50% of any goods ordered will be eligible for return.
- All payments made by credit card will attract a 3% surcharge
- A minimum order policy of £100 net of Vat applies
- Deliveries may be made by a one-man crew, and, if parking restrictions apply, will only be made subject to the customer agreeing to reimburse the company for any parking penalty notices incurred